- 1 Pound lean ground beef
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato sauce
Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain fat, if needed.
Stir in spices and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.