5-Minute Quinoa Sushi Bowl
- 1 Cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1 small filet of salmon or tuna, sushi-grade
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons tamari, such as Bragg’s aminos
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 2 scallions, finely diced
Place quinoa in a serving bowl.
Top with diced tomatoes, diced salmon or tuna, and diced avocado.
In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, tamari, scallions, lime juice, and zest.
Drizzle over bowl and enjoy!