This is one of those great "cheating-the-system" recipes. It is super easy, incredibly delicious, and very healthy! It tastes like pumpkin pie filling, yet is low in calories, sugar, and carbohydrates. It is also high in fiber and packs 33 grams of meatless protein.
Mix in some granola, top off your toast, or simply eat it with a spoon! With only a few ingredients and just a couple minutes of prep, this vegan (depending on the yogurt type), gluten-free, and paleo recipe could become your next fall staple.
- 1 can organic plain pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt of choice
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder, such as ALOHA Vanilla Protein
- 3 Tablespoons coconut, such as ALOHA Coconut
- 2 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Additional honey, to taste (optional)
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and enjoy! If you store it in a sealed container in your refrigerator, it will last until the yogurt's expiration date.