Easy Recipes for Chickpeas
You can pretty much bet on always finding a can of chickpeas (also known as garbanzo beans) in my pantry. They are one of my favorite beans to use in recipes for soups, pastas, dips, or simply on their own added to salads. For me, you can’t beat the convenience of canned beans. They can really save you in so many when you are in a pinch for time at meal time, and let’s not forget to mention the tremendous health benefits they offer as well. A serving of chickpeas packs a nutritious punch full of protein, fiber, and all those good carbs and vitamins that we should be including in our daily diet... and they are low in fat too. Don’t forget to rinse them before adding them to your recipes; this makes a big difference in their sodium content.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record