- 32 Ounces white grape juice
- 32 Ounces tropical fruit juice
- 2 Ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 Cup hulled and sliced strawberries (about 8 to 10 medium strawberries)
- 1 Cup peeled and diced mango (about 1 large or 2 small mangos)
- 1 Cup peeled and sliced kiwi (about 2 kiwis)
- 32 Ounces ginger ale, chilled
Combine the white grape juice, tropical fruit juice and lemon juice in a large pitcher or punch bowl, and stir well. Add fruit.
Chill for at least 1 hour. Stir in ginger ale just before serving.