- 1/2 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 Tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 Teaspoon barbeque sauce
- 1 Teaspoon seeded and finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burger
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun or hamburger bun, split and toasted
- 2 thin slices tomato
In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add corn. Cook and stir over medium heat about two minutes or until corn begins to brown. Remove from heat. Stir in the onion, barbecue sauce, jalapeño pepper and vinegar. Set aside.
Cook MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean burger according to package directions.
Top bun bottom with burger, tomato slices, corn mixture and bun top.