- 2 Pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 Pound potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Whole Caraway Seed
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
Coat beef with flour. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add beef; cook in batches until browned on all sides. Add onion; cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place potatoes in slow cooker. Top with beef and onions.
Mix broth, tomato paste, paprika, garlic salt and caraway seed in small bowl. Pour over beef. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir in bell pepper during the last 15 minutes of cooking. Thicken with additional flour, if desired.