- 2 Pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 Cup coarsely chopped bell pepper
- 1 Cup frozen or canned whole kernel corn
- 1 Cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain. Place in slow cooker.
Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bell pepper and corn until well blended. Cover.
Cook 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH. Stir in cheese and cooked macaroni during the last 10 minutes of cooking.