- 2 Pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) tomato sauce
Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
Place cooked beef, Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover.
Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.