- 1 Pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt from McCormick Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/8 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Pepper Black
Bring beans and water to cover to boil in a medium saucepan.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Return beans to saucepan.
Toss with vinegar, oil, rosemary, thyme, sea salt and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.