- 3/4 Cups firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger, divided
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Cup dried cranberries
- 6 Tablespoons butter, cut up, divided
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix 1/4 cup of the brown sugar, orange juice, vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon each of the cinnamon and ginger, and salt in a large bowl.
Add sweet potatoes; toss to coat well.
Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with cranberries.
Dot with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cover with foil.
Bake 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix flour, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon each cinnamon and ginger in a medium bowl.
Cut in the remaining 4 tablespoons butter with a fork until coarse crumbs form.
Stir in pecans.
Remove sweet potatoes from oven and stir gently.
Sprinkle evenly with pecan topping.
Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes longer or until sweet potatoes are tender and topping is lightly browned.