- 1 1/2 Ounce SKYY Infusions Cold Brew
- 8 Ounces cold brew coffee
- 1 Cup milk or half and half (or milk alternative of choice)
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the milk or half and half, sweetener, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spices.
Whisk everything together until the sweetener is totally dissolved and the mixture is steaming.
Make sure to not allow it to come to a boil.
Combine SKYY Cold Brew, 8 oz cold brew coffee and 2-4 oz pumpkin spice cream over ice and stir.