- 1 Pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 package of slow cookers BBQ pulled pork seasoning mix, divided
- 1 Cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup chopped dill pickles
- 8 Ounces processed cheese, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onions
Place pork in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix; toss to coat.
Mix vinegar, brown sugar, pickles and remaining seasoning mix in a slow cooker.
Add seasoned pork into slow cooker.
Cook 3 1/2 to 4 hours on HIGH or until pork is tender.
Remove pork from a slow cooker.
Shred pork, using two forks.
Return pork to slow cooker.
Add cheese; cover and let stand 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with green onions.
Top with coleslaw, if desired.