- 1/2 Cup Ranch dressing
- 1 package of chipotle taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 Cup water
- 8 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 8 green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced (16 slices)
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 medium ripe avocado, seeded and cut into 8 slices
Mix Ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon of the chipotle taco seasoning mix in a small bowl until well blended.
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
Stir in remaining Seasoning Mix and water.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
For each wrap, place 1 lettuce leaf on a flour tortilla.
Top with 2 tomato slices, chicken, cheese, bacon and avocado slice.
Drizzle with dressing mixture.
Roll up tortilla and serve.