- 2 Cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 Tablespoons brandy
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 1/8 slice cold baked pumpkin pie, cut into chunks (from 9-inch pie)
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Cinnamon sticks, if desired
In blender, place ice cream, brandy, milk and pumpkin pie spice.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
Add pie chunks; cover and blend until smooth, stopping blender to scrape down sides if necessary.
Pour into 2 glasses; top with sweetened whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick.