If you’re looking for a healthy pizza option that makes eating vegetables both fun and delicious, then bookmark this recipe now. Easy enough to make on a weeknight and healthy enough to indulge in often, this will become a new go-to for pizza night, whether you have kids or not.
- 1 Pound whole-wheat pizza dough
- 4 Tablespoons pesto
- 5 baby purple potatoes, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow summer squash, diced
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes. Roll the pizza crust out on a flat surface. Evenly spoon the pesto over the crust. Arrange the vegetables in the order of the colors of a rainbow. Place back in the oven and bake 20 minutes.