Pumpkin Butter is so yummy. This is a paleo friendly pumpkin butter. I made this on my stove top then placed in my Mini Pumpkin Cocotte and kept warm in the oven until ready to serve. I spread on my pumpkin bread...
Note: You can also add all ingredients in your slow cooker for 2 hours on low! Your house will smell amazing.. Enjoy
- 2 (15 ounce) cans organic pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 lemon juiced, about 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 Cup raw local honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 Cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Cup apple juice, no sugar added
Put all ingredients in a large sauce pan covered over low heat for 1 hour. Stir often.