Pulled Pork and Bean Chili
This non-traditional chili uses pulled pork instead of regular meat. It takes only 30 minutes to make and still brings the best flavors.
For more recipes, visit bushbeans.com.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 14.5 Ounces can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Pounds pulled pork
- 3 Cups chicken stock
- 1 Teaspoon hot sauce
- 16 Ounces can chili beans, drained
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Heat oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, and dried seasonings. Cook 5 minutes; stir often.
Stir in tomatoes and pulled pork. Add chicken stock, hot sauce, and beans.
Bring to simmer. Cook 20-25 minutes.
Serve topped with sour cream, cilantro, and cheese.