- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 Cups milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 package pound cake, such as Sara Lee Pound Cake Slices
- Powdered sugar, for finishing
- Sliced fruit
Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, almond extract, and ground cinnamon in a medium bowl until well combined. Set aside.
Melt butter in a skillet or pan on medium heat. Dip each thawed pound cake slice into the egg mixture being sure to coat all sides and shaking off excess. Add to skillet/pan and cook on each side for 1-3 minutes until golden brown.
Top with powdered sugar, syrup, and sliced fruit.