- 2 spray cooking spray
- ½ pound spinach, baby leaves, washed and dried
- 1 ½ cup canned artichoke hearts, without oil, drained
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 7 ½-inch deep-dish glass or ceramic pie plate (or oval oven-proof dish) with cooking spray.
In a food processor, combine spinach, artichokes hearts, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and cream cheese; puree until smooth. Using a spatula, scrape dip into prepared dish; smooth top into an even layer. Bake until golden on top, about 20—30 minutes, depending on desired doneness. Serve warm.