Pizza Survives Trip to Space, Probably Inedible
Restaurant chain Cili celebrated a 15-year anniversary by strapping a pizza onto a weather balloon, training a video camera on said pie, and launching it into the air. The resulting footage is awesome, as usual. The pizza itself has a "15" on it (made from vegetables) and a pepper (the restaurant's logo), flattened by what looks like Plexiglass.
Meanwhile, the brand is calling this the first pizza in space, but we're sure NASA is cooking up ways to send pizza out there. Still, we wouldn't be eating anything that traveled beyond our eyesight on a weather balloon, even if there is a video camera trained on it at all times. We'll take the beer, though. Watch the action below.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record