Here at Foodie Underground, we’re all about the underground/DIY movement, and we support taking matters into your own hands, particularly when it comes to your dating life (which is why we just say no to the Internet.)
So today’s column is dedicated to help you find foodie love. All in 140 characters or less, these pickup lines are textable, tweetable, and even short enough to put in writing on a cardamom cake, if that’s what you’re into.
- You’re as intoxicating as a home-distilled liquor.
- You looking at me is making me turn as red as that roasted beet salad.
- Can I sprinkle some sea salt on your salad?
- I can last as long as a Le Creuset.
- This first date is going so well. Should we drop everything and buy a food truck together?
- How hot does your gas oven get?
- Even my new stainless steel cookware set isn’t as slick as you.
- If you shave your legs as well as that fennel, I can’t wait to touch them.
- If this were an artisan meat market, I would take you home for dinner.
- I’d turn vegan for you.
- You’re my missing ingredient.
- I’m local, all natural, homemade, and certified organic: Wanna taste?
- Your skin is smoother than the finest panna cotta.
- Do you prefer French Press or Bialetti for your morning coffee?
- Have you ever tried bone luging?
- If I was a chalkboard, would you write the daily special on me?
- You’re spicier than Sriracha.
- I think we’d grow a great organic garden together.
- Can I serve you a frittata made with local ducks eggs in bed tomorrow morning?
- Your eyes are as effervescent as this sparkling water.
- How about we skip the hors d’oeuvres and head straight for the digestif?
- Have you ever tried hand-pulled, salted cardamom toffee? Why don’t we head back to my place and I’ll whip you up a batch.
- You’re as complete as quinoa.
- If you were a seed, I’d plant an entire community garden of you.
- You’re so cute I could bottle you up in a mason jar.
Click here for 25 more Foodie Pick-Up Lines.
— Anna Brones, EcoSalon
More From EcoSalon:
• 7 Sexy Ways to Make Coffee
• 12 Ways to Reuse a Wine or Beer Bottle
• 14 Ways to Shop, Cook and Eat Greener and More Sustainably
• 10 Ways to Improve Your Food Porn Skills
• 13 Songs to Cook To