Here's an easy, savory pie that's perfect for an on-the-go lunch. Ricotta, coppa, and salami give this delicious pie an Italian touch, and since the rest of the ingredients are probably already in your pantry, this recipe keeps the shopping to a minimum.
See all pasta recipes.
- 1/2 Cup ricotta
- 3/4 Cups shredded 3-cheese blend
- 3 slices Italian coppa, or any ham of your choice, shredded
- 3 slices salami of your choice, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 Teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 Cups cooked spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil, for the pie pan
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, shredded cheese, coppa, salami, eggs, salt, pepper, and thyme. Add the pasta and mix well. Lightly oil a deep 9-inch pie pan. Pour the pasta mixture into the pie pan. Bake until the top is brown and the pie is set, about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting into wedges. Eat warm, cold, or at room temperature.