Are you looking for other great recipes to use your Vitamix – Well here is a way to start off you day with a bang….
This is great for breakfast on-the-go or even to enjoy while reading your morning emails. I gave my husband a mug before he left for work and he actually sat down and enjoyed my Paleo breakfast coffee! I like my coffee on the strong side therefore this made a perfect coffee and breakfast in one!
We don’t eat a lot of bananas so I end up freezing them. I peel, cut in half and place in a freezer bag. This allows me to take what I need for this paleo recipe, my smoothies or baking!
I added my SFH vanilla in my breakfast coffee.
- 1 Cup brewed coffee (chilled)
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop SFH vanilla protein (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter (or any nutbutter)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 1 can (13.5 ounce) coconut milk, full fat
Add all ingredients to your Vitamix blender. Mix well. Pour in a container, cover and refrigerator overnight. In the morning, pour into a glass or travel mug as you leave for the office! Enjoy your breakfast!