- One 1-pound salmon fillet, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 4 whole green onions, sliced (aka scallions)
- ¾ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 4 hamburger buns
- Tomato, sliced
In a large bowl, break up the salmon with a fork, then add the lemon juice, mustard, honey, curry powder, green onions, breadcrumbs, and eggs, and mix well.
Using your hands, form the mixture into 4 patties. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to firm up the patties.
Heat the grill to 350-400 degrees and coat with nonstick grilling spray.
Bring the patties to room temperature. Grill until golden-brown on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side, flipping only once.
Serve on buns with lettuce and sliced tomato.