- 16 Ounces orzo pasta
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 Cup Tuscan House Italian Dressing, divided
- 1/2 Cup Almonds
- 1 Cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 5 Cups head broccoli, cut into small florets
Cook pasta as directed on package, adding the broccoli for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
Toss pasta mixture with tomatoes and peppers; lightly toss with 3/4 cup dressing.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Toss with remaining dressing, feta, and nuts just before serving.