You can see a Video of this recipes and more Nutella Recipes on Cooking with Nonna!
- 375 grams Nutella
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Dark - Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup White - chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
In a KitchenAid stand mixer add all the wet ingredients: soft butter, eggs, the entire jar of Nutella and the sugar.
Mix all the ingredients well.
In a separate bowl, add the flour, the salt, the baking soda and all the chocolate morsels. Mix everything well with a spoon.
Mix the vanilla extract and the milk.
Start up the stand mixer again and alternate by adding some of the flour and chocolates and the milk. After you have added all the ingredients continue mixing until the dough is well amalgamated.
Refrigerate the dough for about two hours.
- After the refrigeration the dough will be much firmer and easier to roll into small balls.
Roll the dough into balls the size of a golf ball and place on cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 mins. at 375F.