No Alarm Chili
As the colder weather approachs and football season is in full swing our tastebuds start to crave those wamer recipes with an some added kick. Here is a great chili recipe for this season that can serve you more family dinner ideas.
To make this chili anytime with pantry available ingredients, use 2 pouches (6 oz each) Libby's® Seasoned Beef Crumbles in place of the fresh ground beef.
As an excellent pre-dinner snack try pairing this food with beef jerky or meat sticks.
- 1 Pound extra lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 8 Ounces or 1 can of Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 15 Ounces or 1 can of red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 15 Ounces or 1 can of Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
1. Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
2. Add all remaining ingredients; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.