Watch: Dad Gives His Kids an Onion and a Banana for Christmas and They Lose Their Minds
YouTuber and father of the century Tim Cocker is the mastermind of the most adorable Christmas prank we’ve ever seen. In the video below, Tim instills joy in his children’s hearts with the promise of an early Christmas present.
Even though Santa is on the way with his own presents, would the children — Louie and Carly (though the spelling of their names is just a guess) — like a crack at some presents from Dad?
Tim has them reveal the items their hearts desire most (a Ben-10 watch and “Barbie Princess and Ken the King”) and then bestows upon them two hand-wrapped gifts right then and there at the kitchen table. Neither of them gets what they want —Louie got a banana and Carly got an onion — but both kids receive the surprise gifts as graciously and cheerfully as we’ve ever seen. Their reactions are a true testament to this guy’s parenting skills.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time