TGI Fridays Is Serving a Christmas Sundae Topped With Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
This Christmas, TGI Fridays will be serving all of the trimmings and fixings of Christmas dinner in a giant sundae glass as part of it second year of Christmas- themed menus, available only in the U.K.Thankfully, the mashed-up concoction, piled high with layers of pulled chicken, mashed potato, cranberry sauce, and sage and onion stuffing, will not actually contain any ice cream.
"This year, we’ve decided to make it even bigger and better by introducing new, stand-out dishes like the Christmas Dinner Sundae - a nod to one of our most popular dishes of 2016, the legendary Pulled Pork Sundae,” Terry McDowell, TGI Fridays’ head of food and drink, told The Mirror. “We want to make sure everyone leaves Fridays feeling like they have enjoyed a real Christmas experience after enjoying our new seasonal food and drink – and we think this menu will do that by the bucket load. Merry Christmas from Fridays!”
If you don’t fancy Christmas in a glass, you can also order the Stuck in the Chimney Stack Burger, Christmas Dinner with chicken and vegetables, and the chocolate orange brownie.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas