Customizable Milkshakes Coming Soon to Five Guys
We aren’t sure whether to be mildly disgusted or incredibly impressed with Five Guys’ new customizable milkshakes. Now being tested at select Five Guys locations on the East Coast, the custom milkshakes start with a vanilla base, and then you can add as many mix-ins as you like from the list, including bacon, peanut butter, and Oreos. To reiterate, you can now order a bacon milkshake at Five Guys.
Five Guys was always our fast food pit stop of choice after a night out, but these milkshakes may have just sweetened the deal. The full list of ingredients includes bacon, cherries, Oreo cookies, bananas, salted caramel, chocolate, peanut butter, coffee, malted milk and strawberries. It won’t be long before some overeager guy decides to get every single ingredient on the list. You can post your creation to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #shareyourshake. Winners are drawn every Friday and will receive a commemorative t-shirt.
Here’s hoping that this brilliant idea spreads to Five Guys locations nationwide.
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas