‘The Chew’ is Releasing a New Holiday Cookbook
The Chew announced today on Twitter the release of their newest cookbook on September 23, called The Chew (Festive and Delicious Recipes for Every Occasion): A Year of Celebrations. The hit ABC talk show’s third collaborative cookbook can be pre-ordered now, and contains recipes, crafts and tips from all five hosts, as they make their way through the calendar year of special events, holidays, and special occasions.
From Christmas to Halloween, and from Mother’s Day to the mother lode of all food-centric holidays: Thanksgiving, Mario Batali, Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly, Daphne Oz, and Michael Symon provide a plethora of ideas for drinks, appetizers, entrées, sides, desserts, and decorating/craft ideas for all occasions.
Here are some examples of recipes to look forward to, and to whet your appetite: Michael Symon’s trick or treat mac n’ cheese, Carla Hall's pumpkin pecan pie, and Clinton Kelly’s Love Drunk Punch for wedding receptions.
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas