Never Let Food Go Bad: 5 Products That Extend Your Produce's Shelf Life
All right, we fess up.
Sometimes, the week gets away from us, and at the end of it, we find ourselves facing a fridge full of half-rotten fruits, past their prime and sadly squishy.
Luckily, science is here to help. A slew of products have come out to save our produce from our busy lives (or ambitiously lazy cooking habits).
With these products to keep your produce fresh, you won't feel guilty going for a burger with friends instead of sautéeing the bok choy you have wilting in your fridge. Fruits, vegetables, and fresh herbs will last a lot longer (and taste better!) with these helpful products, and who knows? Your grocery list might be just a tad shorter.
More From iVillage:
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record