Mock Tuna Salad
Serve this tasty nut- and seed-based salad on its own, or spread onto wraps or nori with assorted vegetables.
- 1 Cup sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup raw almonds
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 Cup chopped pickles
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon kelp granules
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
Put sunflower seeds and almonds into a large bowl, cover by 2 inches with water, cover, and set aside at room temperature to let soak for 10 to 12 hours; drain well.