- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 15 Ounces whole potatoes, drained, quartered
- 1 1/4 Cup frozen sliced carrots
- 1 1/4 Cup frozen peas
- 10 3/4 Ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10 1/2 Ounces condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried savory
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 Teaspoon browning sauce, optional
In a large bowl, combine the egg, crumbs, onion and soup mix.
Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
Place in a microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
Turn meatballs and microwave 3-4 minutes longer; drain.
In a large bowl, combine the next seven ingredients; spoon over meatballs.
Cover and cook at 50% power for 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Combine the cornstarch, water and browning sauce if desired until smooth; gradually stir into the stew.
Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring occasionally.