Good news for New York fans of chef Michel Richard: the chef will bring his cuisine to Manhattan, in the space formerly known as Le Cirque.
The New York Times reports that Richard will open three concepts in the New York Palace Hotel; one will be an informal, bistro-style setting, one will be a more formal restaurant, and one will be a pastry bar in the hotel lobby. Said Richard to the NYT about the new restaurants, "Both restaurants will be modern, not old-fashioned. I want people to have a good time.”
The New York Palace Hotel is currently home to the Gilt restaurant; there have been no announcments as to when that will close, but the bar will remain Gilt Bar.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record