Mexican Shrimp Dip
Believe it or not, this hearty recipe is considered a dip and not a dish! This chilled and zesty dip has all of the makings for a classic game-day favorite. Be warned though, you may be making this dish for the rest of your Super Bowl Sunday hosting days! For more recipes like this, visit Taste of Home.
Back to Avocado 101!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 Cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 Cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 Pound frouncesen cooked salad shrimp, thawed and well drained
- Tortilla chips
In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Spread into a 9-in. pie plate; top with shrimp. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.