Mexican Egg Cups Recipe
A delicious egg recipe featuring Almond Breeze milk.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1 Cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 Ounces diced green chiles, canned
- 1 Teaspoon Mexican seasoning blend (no sodium)
- 3/4 Cups Blue Diamond Original Unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 6 large square egg roll wrappers
Preheat oven to 375°F and spray six (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 cup) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
Press an egg roll wrapper into each cup, pressing all the way into the edges.
Place equal amounts of cheese, green onions and green chiles into each lined cup.
Whisk together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and pour into cups.
Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set when cups are gently shaken, tenting with foil if tops brown too quickly.