To read more fun recipes from Nisa, visit her website Kitchenability.
- One 16-ounce package shell pasta
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- One 14-ounce can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 2/3 Cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2/3 Cups pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive juice from a jar
Cook the pasta in a large pot as instructed on the package. Drain the cooked pasta and pour it into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, oregano, tomatoes, cheese, olives, and olive juice to the pasta. Mix well and serve.