Here's one of the yummier ways we know of to enjoy grilled chicken breasts: Serve them on a salad made with market-fresh veggies and crumbled feta.
- 1 Pound 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 Cup cup KRAFT Lite CATALINA Dressing, divided
- 5 Cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 carrot, peeled lengthwise into ribbons
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 Cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/2 Cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons dressing. Grill 5 to 6 on each side or until done (165ºF).
Toss lettuce with carrots, avocados, and cucumbers in large bowl. Add remaining dressing; mix lightly. Place on 4 plates.
Cut chicken into thin slices; place on salads. Top with cheese.