- 3 Cups sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/2-thick pieces (about 1 pound)
- 2 1/2 Cups cauliflower florets
- 9 Ounces Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Canadian maple syrup
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In 12-by-17-inch rimmed baking pan, evenly scatter sweet potatoes, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts. In small microwavable bowl, place butter, maple syrup, salt, and pepper; microwave until butter is melted; brush over vegetables. Roast for 20 minutes; gently turn vegetables; roast until tender, about 20 minutes longer.