Mango-Curry Shrimp Salad in Phyllo Cups Recipe
These light and refreshing cups of shrimp salad are easy to assemble and delicious when served for a summer cocktail party.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus whole leaves for garnish
- 5 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mango chutney
- ¾ teaspoon Thai curry paste (red or green)
- 12 ounces peeled and cooked medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 box frozen phyllo cups, for serving
Whisk together mayonnaise, chopped fresh cilantro, lime juice, chutney, and curry paste in medium bowl to blend. Stir in shrimp. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
To serve, place phyllo cups on serving platter. Spoon one teaspoon shrimp salad into each cup. Garnish with cilantro leaves.