- One 13.8-ounce can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/4 Cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- One 5.2-ounce container garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese
- 1/4 Cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, well drained
- 2 jars (6 1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, well drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13-by-9-inch pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edge of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook butter and onion over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is deep golden brown. Remove from heat; set aside.
Spread spreadable cheese over partially baked crust. Spread onion over cheese; top with tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
Bake 6 to 11 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.