Lobster Salad BLT
Everyone loves a good BLT, and one served with the decadent addition of lobster is sure to please any crowd. The addition of Robinhood Meetinghouse Cream Cheese Biscuits adds an extra boost of flavor.
- 6 Robinhood Meetinghouse Cream Cheese Biscuits
- 1 Pound lobster meat, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 Cup diced ripe mango
- 1/2 Cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 Cup finely diced celery
- 1/2 Cup chopped cilantro
- 2 jalapeños, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- Romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 6-8 slices of fried bacon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Bake biscuits for 25 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and flaky on the inside.
While biscuits are baking, combine remaining ingredients aside from the tomato, lettuce, and bacon just before serving. Top biscuits with lobster salad and layer tomato, lettuce, and bacon to taste. Serve.