What makes a great entertaining blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a useful set of tips. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• A step-by-step guide to hosting a chic Easter picnic. [Hostess with the Mostess]
• Turning the fun of dyeing Easter eggs into an art form. [Rex & Regina]
• Sarah shares the story her family's crawfish boil and gives tips for throwing your own. [Frankly Entertaining]
• Innovative tabletop designs inspired by jewel-tones and vibrant seasonal produce. [Savvy Host]
• Six Seder plates to fit six unique personalities. [Second City Soirée]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.