More From Women's Health:
- One 14-ounce package extra-firm silken tofu
- 1 Cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Teaspoons grated lime zest, divided
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 Teaspoons agar-agar flakes
- 1 prepared vegan cookie crust, or pie crust
- 15 raspberries (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a food processor, combine the tofu, cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla, 3 teaspoons lime zest, and lime juice until smooth. Add agar-agar and blend for about 1 minute. Add the tofu mixture to the pie crust and bake for about 30 minutes.
Turn off the oven, and allow the cheesecake to sit in the oven for another 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then top with fresh seasonal fruit. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon lime zest and serve.