You love bacon cheeseburgers, you love pizza, and you love French fries — why not combine them all and make a French-fry-topped bacon cheeseburger pizza? We can’t think of a reason not to!
Or, just eat a giant brick of French fries.
Top French fries with a drizzle of truffle oil, some grated Parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley for a super-addicting side dish.
If you love potato chips in your sandwich, try french fries in your macaroni and grilled cheese sandwich.
Kristie Collado is The Daily Meal’s Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them