Lessons in Irish Cooking
Darina Allen, co-founder of Ballymaloe Cookery School and Gardens in Ireland, explains the how-tos of Irish fondue-making in the video below. Plus, a few recipes from her cookbook, Irish Traditional Cooking. Enjoy!
In this recipe, a center-cut piece of salmon is poached in boiling, salted water and served with a rich butter sauce.
Stuffed with a combination of fresh herbs, onions, and breadcrumbs, this roast pork is best served with roast potatoes and applesauce for a traditional dinner.
This spicy bread is kid-friendly and a traditional Irish food.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them