- 1 Can of Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Shallots
- 1 Teaspoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 Sprig of Thyme
- 2 Teaspoons Chipotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce (minced)
- 1 Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup Chicken Stock or Broth
Combine the cranberry sauce, chicken stock, shallots, sprig of thyme, Chipotle pepper, salt, and pepper in the 360 by Americraft 1-quart saucepan. Cover the pan with the lid.
Heat contents over medium heat just until vapor begins to escape from under the lid. Spin the lid to engage the vapor seal. Immediately reduce the heat to low.
Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes to allow the flavors of the thyme and pepper to infuse.
Remove the pan from the heat. Remove the lid. Remove and discard the thyme sprig.
Stir in 1 teaspoon of butter.
Transfer sauce to a bowl to cool. Adjust seasonings (salt and pepper) to taste.