If you’ve been living under a rock for the past week, you may have missed the memo that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have finally tied the knot after five years of dating and a 10-month engagement.
Timberlake described the wedding as "magical" and "an unforgettable evening" and Biel said it was a "fantasy" to People magazine, and we don't doubt that it really was. While the menu has yet to be released, we do know that their pre-wedding bash was filled with wine and a lush Italian spread of olives, cheeses, and salume.
So here’s what we know — so far! — about how it all went down this weekend:
• There was a guest list of about 80 people, including funnymen Jimmy Fallon and Andy Samberg, rapper Timbaland, a few of Timberlake's former NSYNC band members, and one or two of Biel’s former 7th Heaven cast mates, who watched the couple marry on Friday evening at the Borgo Egnazia Resort in Fasano, Italy.
• The couple chose the destination due to their love of Italian food, culture, and wine.
• The groom wore custom Tom Ford while the bride wore a pink — yes, pink! — gown created by Italian designer Giambattista Valli.
• Three massive tents were set up on the grounds, while white floral arrangements were scattered around the entire complex, from the balconies to the tables, and were even thrown at the happy couple as they exited their ceremony.
• Famed DJ Questlove spun the tunes at the reception and guests were treated to a very rare occurrence — Timberlake supposedly took the stage to sing an unreleased song to his gorgeous bride.
As the details flow in, we’ll keep you updated on the most recent news regarding Timberlake and Biel’s big day!
What do you think so far? Fireworks, famous faces, and a tented affair — not too bad, right?